Our Repair Process
Auto Bodyworks of Florence is a full-service facility that provides expert collision repair service on domestic and import vehicles. We know how traumatic auto accidents can be, not to mention how time-consuming dealing with repair facilities, insurance and rental companies can be. Let us provide you with a hassle-free experience.
Stop in today and let our friendly staff gives you an estimate. If your vehicle can not be driven in, call us and we will have it towed to our facility. If there is an insurance company involved, you must notify the responsible insurance company and advise them that your damaged vehicle will be at our facility.
With your written authorization, we will disassemble your car and repair the damages in a timely matter.
Steps to repair your vehicle:
- Body Department: All structural damage is repaired or replaced.
- Paint Department: Your car will be prepped, painted and polished.
- Reassembly in the body department.
- Mechanical Department for alignment and any necessary suspension.
- Detail: Your car will be washed, vacuumed and the windows will be cleaned.
- Your customer service representative will perform a final inspection of the vehicle.